|| Fishing | Grant Arms Hotel | History Index | Holidays | Monymusk Estate | The Village ||
Fishing : Fishing Info
MONYMUSK ESTATE FISHING RULES
- The Method of Fishing is Fly Fishing Only whatever the height or colour of the water.
- Anglers must remain on their allocated beat(s) as indicated on the map.
- Permits will be checked on a daily basis by the Estate or River Don Bailiffs.
- There shall be no poaching by whatever means or by fishing an interesting pool beyond the beat boundary.
Penalties for poaching:
One season ban for the first offence.
Lifetime ban for the second offence.
Criminal Prosecution by the police.
- Do not leave any litter or unwanted fishing tackle behind.
- There shall be full observance of the Country Code and the River Don Conservation Policy.
- Anglers should report the number and size of any fish caught (including NIL returns) to the Monymusk Estate Office below.
- All Salmon are Catch and Release Only.
- The Trout fishing bag limit is 6 (6 Trout may be kept).
- Please return all Trout which are:
(a) UNDER 30cm/12 inches LONG.
(b) OVER 900g/2 pounds in WEIGHT.
(as recommended by professional fly-fishermen Paul Proctor & Richard Tong)
- Permits for Trout or Salmon/Trout fly-fishing are available to book via the Fishpal website. For Beats 1 and 2 only please contact the Estate Office below.
The Estate Office
Tel: +44 (0)1467 651333 Fax: +44 (0)1467 651250
|© Copyright Monymusk Estate
Saturday, April 18th 2015
site by balvack.com